We have carved a reputed niche in the industry for manufacturing and exporting premium quality of Chloro-iodo-methane. It is used in a number of chemical processes that generate cyclopropane rings, organic reaction to produce beta amino carbonyl compound, aminomethylation, and epoxidation. This chemical is also utilized as an intermediate in pharmaceuticals, organic synthesis, dye manufacturing, and agrochemical industries. The chemical formula of Chloro-iodo-methane is CH2CII with a molecular mass of 176.38 g/mol and has copper as a stabilizer. It is a colorless liquid with the boiling point of around 109 degree Celsius.
1) Soluble in acetone, benzene, & diethyl ether
2) Light sensitive nature
3) Stored under temperature range of 0-6 degree Celsius
1) Product Number: 242861
2) CAS Number: 593-71-5
3) Formula: CH2ClI
4) Formula Weight: 176.38 g/mol
5) Appearance (Color) Conforms to Requirements Colorless to Brown Liquid.
6) Material Storage:-Store in dark place
Application as Raw material for.
Bulk drugs intermediates, polarizing films for liquid crystal display [LCD] chemicals.