Our offered Folic Acid is a special form of a water-soluble vitamin B that is usually found in food products such as lentils, peas, dried beans, whole-wheat products, etc. It assists the body to make and hold new cells and also prevent changes to DNA, which may result in cancer. It is essentially vital for pregnant women, having an adequate amount can prevent major birth fault of the baby's spine or brain. It is utilized for treating as well as preventing low blood levels of folate (folate deficiency) including liver disease, ulcerative colitis, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis as well as “tired blood” (anemia). This medicine also eliminates the inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly.
Features of Folic Acid
- Treats blood diseases
- Balanced composition
- Longer shelf life
- Moisture proof packaging
Application of Folic Acid :
- Supplement used in anemia /Vitamins
- Advantageous in preventing miscarriage as well as certain birth defects
- Reduce the endangerment of anemia and high blood pressure in women
- Helps the body to make new cells, peculiarly red blood cells
- Utilized to fortify food items
- Accessible without a prescription and is well-advised as a safe dug
- Treats anemia in both children and adults
It is possibly unsafe when consumed orally in inordinate doses, or used for long-term. High dose can cause diarrhea, sleep disorders, abdominal cramps, seizures, gas, excitability, stomach upset, behavior changes, skin reactions, nausea, irritability, confusion and others.