Our offered product Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride is an active ingredient that helps in reducing the activity persist in the central nervous system. It is used to treat itching caused by allergies. It is an antihistamine that works by blocking histamine that the body produces during an allergic reaction. It may also be used short-term to treat anxiety or to help you feel sleepy or relaxed before and after the surgery. When mixed with other pharmaceuticals, it can act as the medication that is given after or during anesthesia. It can also be used during emotional and psychiatric emergencies such as acute alcoholism.
Dos and Don’ts for Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride:
- Below mentioned are precautions that are needed to be kept in mind:
- Should be used for shorter duration (not more than 4 months) as longer duration may lead to adverse effects
- Patients possessing long QT syndrome, urination problems, glaucoma, heart diseases must not use
- Pregnant and breast feeding ladies should avoid this
- Should not be given to children without any medical advice