Our offered Nebivolol Hydrochloride is of high quality and safe to consume. It is a cardio selective adrenergic beta-1 receptor resister (beta-blocker), which suffices like a vasodilator. It blocks beta receptors in the heart, lungs and other organs of the body. It is used to treat high blood pressure; it assists in preventing strokes, kidney problems, and severe heart attacks and also used to treat hypertension.
This medicine lies to the class of medicates named as beta blockers and works by hindering the activity of certain natural substances in the body, such as epinephrine, on the blood vessels and heart. Owing to its properties such as precise pH value, effectiveness, purity and accurate composition, the offered product is highly demanded in the market.
Uses of Nebivolol Hydrochloride:
This medicine is used to treat hypertension as well as chronic heart failure in aged patients, this beta blocker causeâs dilation of blood. It is primarily utilized for the management of hypertension (exclusively or in combination with some other classes of anti-hypertensive agents); it assists the patients with cardiovascular malady by blocking Î² structures. It works by suppressing the activeness of specific proteins in the heart, liver, lungs, pancreas, and blood circulation system.
Application of Nebivolol Hydrochloride
- Physical Properties and capability
- It has a vasodilator action, nitric oxide (NO)-potentiality and vasodilator effect that works via the stimulation of Î²3 receptors
- It is highly cardio selective
- Has an antihypertensive effect and lowers the blood pressure (BP) by making reduction in the peripheral vascular resistance
- Not cardio selective when used by patients with hereditary makeup
- Bloating or swelling of the arms, face, feet, hands, lower legs
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficult or strained breathing
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting
- Slow or unstable heartbeat
- Tingling of feet and hands
- Unusual tiredness, powerlessness
- Odd weight gain or weight loss